Monday 19 March 2012

HOW TO DOWNLOAD ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO FREE

You can easily download and watch different choices of youtube videos offline free. You don't need to spend your money buying one of those softwares out there to do this.  I watch series of videos ranging from music videos to tutorials at YouTube.com, and I download them to my PC. This help me watch them offline, anytime I want. Sometimes, I transfer the videos to my iPad, and also convert them to video formats. I can easily watch on my Blackberry.

There are many ways of downloading YouTube Videos, but i will only be analyzing how to download it using firefox browser and Greasemonkey Userscripts installed into the Firefox browser.

Greasemonkey is an extension for Mozilla Firefox, an open source Web Browser. Most userscripts are written for Firefox & Greasemonkey (although some work in Opera, Safari and even Internet Explorer).
For this guide I will assume you are using Firefox,

Steps By Step

1.  If not you should install Firefox first.
2. Now that you have Firefox, you need to install Greasemonkey. After installation (which requires restarting your browser), you are now ready to install userscripts.
3. Now you can now download the free youtube video downloader script here
4. You can now open a youtube video of your choice and look below the screen panel of the youtube you will notice a download button..............Gd Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this post? Drop your comment